What is Mediation, &
How Does it Work?
- A Mediator is a Neutral Third Party Who Explains Your Legal Options and Helps You Reach an Agreement.
While Marya McFadden is an attorney, when she works for you as a mediator, she does not represent either party as their advocate. Instead, she helps both parties understand what issues need to be resolved and what their legal options are, and then she helps them negotiate in a civil way to arrive at an agreement.
- Mediation Can Work for Even High Conflict Parties.
- Mediation Takes As Little or As Long as You Need.
- Mediation Is 100% Confidential.
- Mediation Is Legally Binding.